At Sedgefield we aim for the highest standards for all students. We want all our students to attend in full college uniform in order that they can be recognised as belonging to Sedgefield and so take pride in their appearance and in their college.
School Uniform (compulsory) comprises of:
- Green blazer with logo*
- Grey knitted v-neck jumper with logo* or grey knitted v-neck tank top with logo*
- White shirt or white blouse – long or short sleeved
- School Tie*
- Traditional black school trousers; traditional school uniform fabric, not denim, denim-look or canvas; conventional school uniform style, not fashion trousers. e.g. combat, flared, skinny or trousers with studs on
- Black pleated skirt with logo* worn with black opaque tights (skirt of an acceptable length, just above the knee.)
- Plain black traditional leather school shoes with no visible markings or brandings. No other form of footwear is acceptable
- Plain black socks, worn to fully cover the ankle
PE uniform (compulsory) comprises of:
- Black t-shirt with logo*
- Black shorts with logo*
- If outerwear is worn it must be a school training top with logo*
- Black football socks
View or download for more information Uniform Policy
How To Order
School Uniform is available from Rawcliffe’s, 36 Prince Regent Street, Stockton, TS18 1DF
Tel: 01642 636650 or on-line by clicking the Rawcliffe’s link below.
PE Uniform is available from Total Sport, 36 Silksworth Row,
Sunderland, SR1 3QJ Tel: 0191 5679043 or online by clicking on the Total Sport logo below.
The governors commit to ensuring that uniform suppliers are easily accessible to parents, provide a high quality service and product.
Our minimum equipment expectations we have of our students to bring to school are a pen, pencil, ruler and rubber. This basic set of equipment is checked every morning during tutor time and any student who does not have a pen, pencil and/or ruler will be provided one by their tutor so they are always equipped throughout the day. If the tutor has to provide a student with any of the minimum equipment requirements a minimal charge will be made to the students bio-metrics account at the following rates;
- Pencil – 5p
- Pen -10p
- Ruler – 15p
Although a pen, pencil and ruler are the minimum items of equipment we expect our students to bring, we hope you will see the benefit of equipping your child with both a spare pen and pencil, as well as a wider variety of equipment such as rubbers, coloured pencils, calculators, and protractors etc. Bringing a full range of equipment is perhaps even more important for KS4 students, as they will be able to trust the equipment they use regularly and know exactly how to use it during exams.
The reason we place so much emphasis on students being equipped for their learning is so we can also encourage the highest standards of presentation in their work. Students are constantly encouraged to pride in their work by striving for accuracy in what they do and to take their time.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.