We are delighted to welcome you to the Sedgefield Community College online payment system. This system allows you to make payments using a debit/credit card securely through Worldpay to our school using the internet. You can use the same account for all children that you have at this school.
- More payment options for parents
- Reduced risk of students losing cash
- Parents/carers are able to view their children’s dinner money account history on-line and top-up their child’s dinner money account
- Payments are made through WorldPay so they’re secure and reliable
Parents/carers can use Online Payments to purchase the following:
- School Meals – choose this option to top-up your child’s dinner money balance
- School visit – if the visit is available to pay online, this will be made available for parents/carers to view and pay. Parents/carers can check when payments are due and balance remaining.
If you have any questions or need help setting up your account, please contact the school on 01740 617777.