The Frog Learning Platform is an online system which supports students with their learning as well as other aspects of their school life. Having the Frog Learning Platform provides students with anytime, anywhere access and allows them to;
- access homework and revision materials, submit them to their teacher and receive feedback
- view all subject area sites (Eg, Maths, English) that have been created with information and resources to support learning.
- access from home; their emails, their own personal network drive and all of their work that they have stored electronically in school.
- keep up-to-date with all of the latest Sports news and information, the latest Enrichment offerings and ability to sign-up for their chosen activity
- access our highly recommended health and well-being site which includes information, guidance and links to the right place to support a student’s particular need (eg personal health, e safety).
The FROG Parent dashboard
The parent dashboard within FROG is highly recommended by the school. All Parents have access to this within FROG and this will provide full access to the areas students can visit as well as other features and information specifically available only to parents. The login page can be accessed using the web address ‘vle.sedgefield.cc‘ or by clicking the FROG icon wherever it is seen on this website.
What does the FROG parent dashboard include?
One of the areas in FROG that parents have particularly commented positively upon is the student Health and Wellbeing area. This is intended to provide parents with information, advice and guidance on many of the issues their child will experience as they move through, puberty, Adolescence and into adulthood. The area is strongly recommended to parents as a starting point should they have concerns.
Other areas of FROG which parents will find useful are:
- How to help my child learn
- Revision guidance
- Homework information
- Careers site
- E Safety
- Parents evening online bookings
Logging into FROG
As outlined above, parents can access FROG very simply . However should a parent forget their log in details or have a question regarding FROG then they should simply contact school and we will be happy to help.
* Note – parents of new Year 7 students receive their login details with their child’s first report which is usually sent in November of each academic year.